Posted by Aubrey Nagle on August 30th, 2012
This Saturday September 1 at 11am Magpie Artisan Pie Bakery and Boutique will open its doors to the hungry pie lovers of Philadelphia. Open for lunch, dinner, or dessert from 11 to 8 p.m. owner Holly Ricciardi will sell sweet and savory pies (and pie fries!) in her eighteen seat shop. Slices will range from $4.50-$8.50, and whole pies will be $28-$35 and must be ordered in advance.
Read on for Magpie’s opening day menu.
For their first day Magpie will be selling three types of fruit pie, four custard pies, and three savory pies which come with a side of pickled veggies.
Plum Cherry Almond
Orange Blossom Peach Raspberry
Buttery Caramel Apple
Sour Berry Thyme Custard
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Lime Custard with Basil Whipped Cream
Tomato Corn Cheddar
Chicken Tarragon with White Wine Sauce
Magpie Artisan Pie Bakery & Boutique
1622 South Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Magpie Bringing Sweet and Savory Pies to South Street
- Fall Flavors Highlight the Menu at Magpie
- Pie Milkshakes At Magpie
- Have a Weekend Threesome at Magpie
- Sip-N-Glo Juicery Opens on South Street
- So Crepe Opening at 11 Today
- Artisan Popsicles Come to West Philly
- Goldenberg Peanut Chews Is Chewin’ It Old School
- Bistrot La Minette Turns Four, Celebrates with $30 Menu