Posted by Foobooz on August 31st, 2012
We were kind of caught off guard by the Shake Shack corn dog on the Fourth of July but we don’t plan on letting the corn battered hot dog get past us this weekend. It is the last chance to get your hands on the Shake Shack corn dog this year.
The Vienna hot dog is served with Rick’s Picks sweet corn relish. Also on the menu this weekend, “Peach Pie, Oh My” Concrete –creamy vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of peach pie.
Both menu items are available today through Monday, September 3rd.
Shake Shack [Official Site]
2000 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Shake Shack Offering Corn Dogs This Weekend
- Shake Shack Adds Easter HAMburger Now Through the Weekend
- Last Day to Get a Shake Shack Corn Dog
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Turducken Sandwiches and Pumpkin Pie Shakes
- Shake Shack Confirms
- Shake Shack’s Specials for Halloween