Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 5th, 2012
Missed Shake Shack’s patriotic corn dogs which only come thrice a year (Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Fourth o’ July)? Don’t worry, Hot Diggity has you covered. Throughout the month of September Hot Diggity will be serving up three types of corn dogs as their special of the month.
Each dog is topped with either a jalapeno cheese sauce, a Ssamjang and Korean chili mayo, or a honey ginger and sesame “dust.” For $5 you get one of each special dog and vegetarian varieties are available, too. Better stock up: once October comes there’s no knowing where you get you’ll fix till Memorial Day.
630 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Buffalo Buffalo Dog Is Hot Dog of the Month at Hot Diggity
- Farmers’ Market Dog at Hot Diggity
- Hot Dogs, History, and Beer at Hot Diggity
- Foobooz Hot Dog Day, Part 1: Hot Diggity Hits The Bricks (Insert Wiener Joke Here)
- Hot Dog Shops Go Head to Head in Philadelphia Weekly
- Shake Shack Offering Corn Dogs This Weekend
- The Dog Days of Summer on South Street
- This Month’s Hot Dog at Hot Diggity Is Hugged by Nomad Pizza Dough
- So You Think You Can Work That Wiener?