Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 6th, 2012
From now through September 15th Meritage will be serving a three-course Back to School menu. The dinner is $29 per person and includes a number of gluten-free dishes. Check out the full menu after the jump.
Hudson Valley Foie Gras Ravioli, summer truffle butter, herbs
*PEI Mussels, Kaffir Lime curry sauce, cellaphane noodles
* Endive Salad, honey crisp apples, spiced walnuts, Amish smoked cheddar, pomegranate
*Crispy Sweet Breads, butternut squash, apple maitake mushroom, sage miso butter
*Roasted Monkfish, fermented black bean sauce, bok choy, herbs, steamed mussels
Kobe Meatloaf, smashed new potatoes, bordelaise, crispy maitake mushrooms
*Grilled Bershire Pork Chop, smoked Cheddar corn pudding, red wine apple reduction
*Citrus Polenta, Roasted mushrooms, spinach, tomato confit
*Flourless Chocolate Cake, salted caramel, swiss marshmallow
*Pumpkin Pot De Creme, cinnamon, whipped Cream, ginger snaps
Gluten-free items are marked *.
For reservations call Meritage at 215 985 1922 or visit their website.
- Gluten Free Menus at Rex 1516
- Meritage Makes Changes for Fall
- Rosh Hashanah Dinners at London Grill, Meritage and Zahav
- Oysters on Special at Meritage
- Bistro 7 September Tasting Menu
- Anne Collâ€™s Fall Menu for Meritage
- Lobster Tasting Menu this Week at Meritage
- Summer Menu at Meritage
- Upcoming Tasting Dinners at Sycamore
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 6th, 2012 at 1:15 pm and is filed under Events, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.