Posted by Foobooz on September 6th, 2012
Eat-A-Pita opened last Saturday at 128 S 12th Street. The lunch/dinner spot offers pitas, paninis, soups and salads for $10 and under.
Check out the menu and start planning how you’ll combine the protein, produce and pour on your pita.
Eat-A-Pita [Official Site]
128 S 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Pita Making at Opa
- 18th Street Gets Another Lunch Option with Devon & Blakely
- Fuel Center City Adds Sub-500 Calorie Brunch
- Fuel To Go Adds Another Healthy Option to Center City
- First Bite: Bibimbop at Rice & Mix
- Square Peg Starts Lunch and Full Menu Thursday
- Weekend: Happy Labor Day
- Opa Offers Free Lunch Today
- Soup for You at Brodo