Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 6th, 2012
Remember that show on Game Show Network we told you was looking for contestants back in May? Well they found contestants, alright, and they are from the Philadelphia area. Tonight at 9 p.m. on GSN watch three Philly residents compete against professional chefs in the kitchen on Beat the Chefs. $25,000 is up for grabs, if only the locals can take the heat.
The competitors are Michael Pearlman, a beer industry consultant who has worked with Trestle Inn and Khyber Pass; Stephanie Singer, an experience design specialist and board president of Mill Creek Farm; and Joe Hardy, a new resident opening his own food cart.
You can watch live with the contestants at North Bowl at 2nd and Poplar at 9 p.m.
- New Cooking Game Show Looking for Contestants
- Six Pack: Best Popcorn In Philadelphia
- Of Popcorn Porn & Louisiana Hits
- STORE: Vintage Khyber Pass T-Shirts Are on Sale Now
- Jennifer Carroll Competing Live at Love Park
- Oh That Popcorn at Khyber Pass Pub
- Hawk Krall Po-Boy Tees Available at the Khyber
- Two Local Chefs to Compete on Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen
- Get Your Ass to Khyber Pass Pub’s Second Anniversary