Posted by Foobooz on September 7th, 2012
Philadelphia Inquirer critic Craig LaBan won the Association of Food Journalists’ prize for best newspaper restaurant criticism.
Jason Wilson, who did write for the Philadelphia Daily News and now runs Drexel’s Tablematters.com, took first and second place for best newspaper food column, for articles that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle and Washington Post.
Laban wins a national honor [The Insider]
- Table Matters Returns
- The Washington Post Looks At Philly BYOs
- Congrats to Michael Klein who celebrates 20-years of writing Table Talk today
- “Le Fooding,” Food+Feeling
- Escape to Philadelphia
- Vedge Lands at Number Three on GQ’s 2013 Outstanding Restaurant List
- Philly Mag Getting In Middle Of LaBan Affair
- Quick Bites: Top Bar Accolades and Exotic Hot Dogs
- Quick Bites: Fare & Cosmic Openings, Iron Hill Names Brewer & Molly Malloy’s Plan