Posted by Foobooz on September 7th, 2012
Starting this Sunday Fiume will be hosting a refrigerator takeover. The West Philadelphia bar will be dedicating a large amount of its cooler space to B. United Importers. B. United has an impressive portfolio of beers from around the world and many have them will be available at fiUME starting on Sunday.
The takover begins with a ticketed tasting event between 2 and 5 p.m. The $40 tasting will provide food and tastes of eight hard-to-fine beers. The week runs through Saturday, September 15th and of special note, Brasserie a Vapeur’s Saison de Pipaix will be on draft Thursday, September 13th.
Photo by Trevor Dixon
229 S. 45th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- USA Defeats Spain, a Great Photo of a Bar & More
- 12 Days of Whiskey Festival Starts Friday at Fiume
- It’s Cocktail Week at Fiume, The Best Bar You Have Never Been To
- One Local Dive Bar Doesn’t Want Your Shenanigans
- Dock Street Resurrected Again
- Volunteer for Beer at Boxcar Community Bottling Day
- 3 Courses For $35 At Marigold
- Special Flemish Sour at Dock Street Today
- Dollar Strolls on Baltimore Avenue