Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 7th, 2012
Mike Isabella, former Top Chef contestant and friend of Kevin Sbraga, will be traveling up from his home in Washington, DC to cook at Sbraga for a one-night-only, guest-chef dinner on Tuesday September 18th. Sbraga and Isabella met when working together at Stephen Starr’s Washington Square and have remained friends since.
The menu is a five course prix fixe affair for $85 a person with a $35 optional beverage pairing. Isabella’s dishes will be based on his Italian small plates DC restaurant Graffiato.
Read on for Isabella’s full menu.
Zucchini Vichyssoise with Bone Marrow Toast and Tomato Confit
Pork Belly Fettuccini with Red Onion, Garlic, and Pecorino
Scallop with Calamari Noodles and Squid Ink Sauce
Veal Stracatto withPearlOnions, Thumbelina Carrots, and Porcini Mushrooms
Rum Raisin Rice Pudding with Banana Fritter
Reservations are required, as this will be the only menu served at Sbraga that night. Reservatiosn are open as of today and can be made by calling Sbraga at 215-735-1913.
Sbraga [Official Site]
440 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Back to School Dinner with Kevin Sbraga
- Kevin Sbraga Doing A (Belated) Top Chef Victory Lap
- Check Out Sbraga’s Wine Dinner Menu
- Sbraga Is Now Open
- Kevin Sbraga Picks a Spot
- Sbraga Updates Drink and Food Menus for Summer
- New Chef’s Counter Menus at Sbraga
- Kevin Sbraga Hosting Charity Dinner with Four Chefs Without Restaurants
- UPDATED: Spring Menu Preview At Sbraga