Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 7th, 2012
The first Wyebrook Farm Dinner will be taking place on September 22nd at 7 p.m. The dinner will co-hosted by Wyebrook’s Dean Carlson and Pub & Kitchen’s Jonathan Adams. The $80 per person, five-course BYOB dinner will take place on the top of Wyebrook’s refurbished barn where guests can chat with Carlson and Adams.
Read more about the Farm Dinner and Jonathan Adam’s turn at this weekend’s Meatopia meat festival after the jump.
The dinner will feature produce and meat raised on the property with menu items like:
- Wildflour bread , beef rartare with egg yolk puree, ratatouille and crispy rice paper
- Heirloom Tomatoes with late summer beans, preserved peaches and chicharones
- Wyebrook porchetta with roasted squash and Castle Valley Mill polenta
- Doe Run Farm “Hummingbird” & “Seven Sisters” cheeses served with bay leaf honey
- Lime leaf custard with graham cracker crumble; and cayenne chocolate truffles
Seating is limited for 40 guests so reservations are required, which can be made by emailing email@example.com.
If you want to see Jonathan Adams at work before the farm dinner, you can catch him in New York this weekend at the Meatopia festival. A roster of 40 impressive chefs will be creating their best meat dishes. Adams is being sponsored by Creekstone Farms and will be grilling up “Vegas Strip” steak two ways, with pickled red onion and carrot salad. Check out the full chef-and-dish lineup here.
- Jonathan Adams Cooking at Wyebrook Farms
- Cafe at Wyebrook Farm Opening Next Friday
- Wyebrook Farm Meats Available at Cook
- Wyebrook Farm Opens To The Public On Saturday
- Pig & Beer at The Farm and Fisherman
- Jonathan Adams Leaving Pub & Kitchen
- Roast Duck with Cider Jus at Pub & Kitchen
- Summer of Riesling Dinner Tomorrow Night
- Pub & Kitchen Does BBQ and Beer Dinners