Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 10th, 2012
Tuesday, September 18th Osteria will be holding a special dinner from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. to gear up for fall. The five-course dinner will be $125 per person and will feature the wines of the Abbazia di Novacella, the oldest continually-operated winery in Europe. The wines will be paired with a fall menu inspired by the northernmost region of Italy where Abbazia di Novacella lies, Alto Adige.
For the dinner Chef Jeff Michaud will be preparing Italian dishes with Austrian and German touches to pair with the wines from Alto Adige, grown in the foothills of the Alps. A representative from the winery will also be on hand to interact with guests and answer any questions.
Seating is limited so purchase tickets at http://abbaziaosteria.eventbrite.com/ soon to reserve your seat.
Osteria [Official Site]
640 North Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Osteria Offering Afternoon Wine Classes
- For the Foodie Jet Set
- The Italian Mother you Never Had Is Coming to Osteria
- Spring Wine Dinner with Italian Flavors & Wines from the Boot
- Kobayashi Eats His Way Through Town
- Lemon Hill Summer Wine Dinner
- Christmas Wine Dinner At Osteria
- Chaddsford Winery Mops Up
- Foodaphilia Tries Osteria