Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 11th, 2012
The Insider is reporting that A Full Plate is moving to Fishtown. Shannon Dougherty and Liz Peterson will be moving their café and catering from Liberties Walk to a spot across from Loco Pez at 2370 E. Norris Street when their lease is up in 2013. The new digs, called Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen, will have a liquor license, 50 seats, and 16 taps. Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen will cook up American cuisine classics for dinner and lunch every day, with brunch on the weekends.
This past weekend A Full Plate held their rib-off and taco takedown combo in Northern Liberties to much success. The Blind Pig took home the crowd favorite win, while other pros faced off in the categories of ribs, vegetarian, and tacos. Darling’s Diner and George Wells (the meat purveyor) came in first and second place, respectively, for ribs. The Blind Pig won first place in the vegetarian category while Baby Blues BBQ and Darling’s Diner tied for second. Last but not least, the first place taco winner was Darlings with George Wells coming in second. Congratulations to all the winners.
A Full Plate will uproot to Fishtown [The Insider]
Photo via Naked Philly
Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen
2370 E. Norris Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Now Open
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Just Around the Corner
- Last Call at a Couple of Philadelphia Stalwarts
- Louisiana Boil Tonight at Cedar Point Bar and Kitchen
- POSTPONED: Enter the Taco Takedown in Northern Liberties
- A Full Plate’s 5th Annual Rib (and Vegetable) Cook-Off Still Taking Entrants
- Rib Cook Off Saturday
- Rib Off On Saturday
- Relaxing Sunday At A Full Plate Cafe