Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 11th, 2012
Saturday October 6th from 12 to 5 p.m. Fishtown will host the 5th Annual RiverCity Festival at Penn Treaty Park. Fishtown’s best goods and food vendors will be in attendance selling their wares. All day long there will be live musical acts performing as well as children’s activities like moon bounces, arts and crafts, magic shows, and games. Bottomless beverage cups will be available for a $20 donation to the Fishtown Neighbors Association, to be filled by Philadelphia Brewing Company and Saint Benjamin’s. A $50 donation receives a FNA pint glass as well as fills.
The RiverCity Run will take place at 12pm, and the course will move through Fishtown and end back at the festival. Registration for the run includes a t-shirt and entry to the festival’s Beer Garden.
More information on food concessions and the beer garden are to come as vendor registration is still going on now. For more information, check out RiverCity Festival’s website.
- Free Brew Fest Tonight in Brewerytown
- Sketch Collaborating with St. Benjamin Brewing Tonight
- Saint Benjamin’s Brewing Co. Needs Your Help
- There’s More Than One Saturday in October
- Fall Festivals Galore
- Yards Brews a Lager
- Little Baby’s Sails Through Zoning, Pizza Brain Demolishing
- Atlantic City Beer Festival Coming In March
- Canal Street North Project is Supported by Fishtown