Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 12th, 2012
Odd Fellows Café in Washington Square West has been serving up some awesome weekly specials. On Mondays and Wednesdays a special prix fixe menu is available that changes each week. For $14.99 guests get a choice of one of two appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The special runs from 5 to 7 p.m. each night, be sure to get there early because all ordering must be done by 7 p.m.
On Tuesdays Odd Fellows does all-you-can-eat tacos for $13.99 and Thursdays features all-you-can-eat arepas for the same price, all between 5 and 7 p.m. Early birds get the worm and arepas with these specials too.
Of course Odd Fellows serves brunch on weekend mornings from 9-3 p.m. and the restaurant is always BYOB.
1201 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Tacodelphia Launches
- Oddfellows Reincarnated as YOLO
- Lolita’s Taco Tuedays Are Back
- Pre Renovations Specials at Lolita
- Half-Price Bar Menu
- Oh No, YOLO Closes After Three Months
- Food for Thought: Should You Follow Your Favorite Restaurant on Twitter?
- It’s Awesome Baby!
- Neighborhood Appreciation Day at Paul