Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 13th, 2012
Passyunk Post is reporting that Anthony Mascieri, owner of Plenty, will be opening a second Plenty location in Rittenhouse Square in early 2013. The East Passyunk spot recently remodeled (no more communal table) and began a new breakfast menu with extended service on the weekends and full brunch to come soon.
But where, oh where, will Plenty live in Rittenhouse? We know they’ve closed on the building and started demolition but we don’t know the location. Where do you think (or hope) the new Plenty will be?
And if you’ve seen any demo going on along Rittenhouse Square, you know what to do: let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Plenty [Official Site]
- Plenty Opening This May on Spruce Street
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- A.Kitchen Now Open for Breakfast
- Rittenhouse Tavern Starts Weekend Brunch
- Cheap Dates Rittenhouse
- Get Ready for Cook, Coming to Rittenhouse in June
- DiBruno Brothers Planning Full Restaurant
- Nick Elmi Brings Life to Rittenhouse Tavern
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene