Posted by Foobooz on September 13th, 2012
Tucked inside HughE Dillon’s roundup of Feastival is this nugget:
Tony [Rim] are just about a month away from opening their new project, the Corner Foodery at 1710 Sansom Street. They’ll carry over 800 gourmet beers from around the country and serve simple sandwiches with cured meats by Corner chef John Taus.
This collaboration was first mentioned back in May of 2007 but no one has been talking about it since. We’re intrigued to say the least and imagine our lunch hours will soon be taken up by staring at the rows of beers wooing us from their coolers.
PHOTOS: Third Annual Feastival [The Philly Post]
- Pssst, Corner Foodery Is Now Open
- Rooftop BBQ with John Taus at the Corner
- New Summer Menu at the Corner
- New Fall Menu Arrives at The Corner
- Corner Foodery in Pictures (and the Menu Too)
- Satisfying Comfort at The Corner
- The Corner Foodery Celebrates Its Grand Opening this Afternoon
- Quick Bites: Chef Shuffling and Name Changing
- How Many Bells for the Corner?