Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 14th, 2012
Once again our friends at Be Well Philly have the news that you need to know – including an interview with Marcie Turney (she used to eat Spam!). Read on for this, healthy recipes, and how to drink responsibly.
Chef and entrepreneur Marcie Turney sat down with Katie Cavuto Boyle to talk all about her favorite kitchen tools, what she used to eat growing up and the herb that best matches her personality.
Heart-healthy pancakes are hard to find at your average white-flour-toting IHOP. Use this Be Well recipe and enjoy your Sunday mornings again, completely guilt-free.
After that buzz-kill of a study, do you need a way to drink less? Use a straight glass. A small study finds that people often misjudge the halfway point and volume of curved glasses, causing them to drink faster.
If you are a biscotti devotee you may want to check out this recipe. Pistachio, apricots, and a little kitchen magic make what Becca Boyd calls “dangerous” biscotti cookies.
- Foobooz Book Club: Philadelphia Chef’s Table
- Exploding Churros: A Lesson In Modern Journalism
- Turney And Safran Watch: Little Nonna’s Now Officially A Thing
- What are Safran and Turney Planning for 13th and Locust?
- Three Bells for Barbuzzo
- Some Best New Restaurant Trash Talk
- Tale of the Tape: Barbuzzo
- Skirt Steak: Collaborative Dinner and Book Event
- Jamonera Adds Late-Night Happy Hour