Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 14th, 2012
Yuengling, the oldest and largest American brewery is raising a glass to the awesome beer city of Philadelphia. On Friday, September 28th at exactly 6:30 p.m. a toast from fifth-generation owner Dick Yuengling will go out across the city at almost 250 bars. You could watch the toast be given from the Pottsville brewery on Comcast SportsNet, or you could be a real card-carrying Philadelphian and go get some free beer.
Go to one of the following bars or the other 200+ locations, get free lager, raise your glass, and enjoy.
- Misconduct Tavern
- Elephant & Castle
- Devil’s Alley
- The Field House
- Twelve Steps Down
- Khyber PassPub
- The Plough and the Stars
- Artful Dodger
- New Deck Tavern
- World Café Live
- Grey Lodge
- Hop Angel Brauhaus
- Chickie’s & Pete’s (participating locations)
- And pretty much every Irish bar in the greater Philadelphia area.
There is no telling how many 21+ year-olds will be heading to free beer, so get there early to be one of the 10,000 toasters.
Yuengling [Official Site]
- Yuengling Gets a New Ad Agency
- Sweet Treats at the Philadelphia Honey Festival
- Free Shake Shack Custard at Moonlit Movie Screening
- Free Concerts for MilkBoy’s One Year Anniversary
- The Lord Returns
- Pass Me a Lager … Barbecue Sauce
- Yuengling Has No Doubt
- 31 Days of Summer Love Giveaways
- Bar Ferdinand’s 6th Anniversary is This Saturday