Posted by Foobooz on September 17th, 2012
After more than two decades Carman’s Country Kitchen is calling it quits. The 11th Street breakfast spot run by the talented and occasionally shocking Carman Luntzel has lost its lease and will be closing on December, 16th.
Holly Moore has the details and a look back at Carman’s career and what might be in store for her in the future.
Carman's Country Kitchen
1301 S 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Last Call at a Couple of Philadelphia Stalwarts
- Cafe Estelle Closing Soon
- Green Eggs Cafe, Kitchen Sink Comes to 13th Street This Monday
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Ernesto’s 1521 Closing and James’ Burkes Are Interested
- Grape Street Pub Closed
- Around The Web: Breakfast Edition
- Healthy Bites Closing Its Cafe
- Top Breakfast Sandwiches