Posted by Foobooz on September 17th, 2012
Meal Ticket has the details on forthcoming legislation that will be introduced help out local food trucks. Councilman Mark Squilla has been working with the Philadelphia Mobile Food Association on making food vending easier on the streets of Philadelphia.
Among the changes proposed:
- Allow vending in private lots.
- Vending after midnight.
- Revise and shorten the list of streets where vending is prohibited.
- Late Night Gotcha for Food Vendors
- What, a Twitterless Food Truck? Street Food Philly Hits the Grid
- Food Trucks are Coming to City Hall
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup
- “The Truck Food Cookbook” Author Comes to Philly
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- Nutella Truck Hits the Streets of Philadelphia
- Food Truck Pop-Up Happening at City Hall