Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 18th, 2012
South Jersey favorite Catelli Ristorante, which closed its doors back in 2011, has been brought back to life in the form of Catelli Duo Osteria and Wine Bar in Voorhees as of yesterday, September 17th. The newest iteration of Catelli brings its signature Italian fare but at a lower price point than the original. With a rustic Italian menu in a more casual atmosphere, the restaurant will fit 150 seats in the dining room, 16 seats at the bar and 52 more outside.
All dishes on the menu will come in two sizes: “Duo,” or entrée sized, and “Social,” a small tasting dish. The menu will feature everything from soups and sandwiches, to a raw bar, to wheat or gluten-free brick oven pizzas. Catelli brand meat will be found in the entrees as signature steaks and veal. The wine list will feature 20 wines by the glass and 80 by bottle. The restaurant will be serving lunch, dinner, and brunch on the weekends.
12101 Town Center Blvd, Voorhees, NJ
- Tale of the Tape: Serafina
- Iron Hill Brewing’s Tenth Location Will Be In Voorhees
- Where We’re Eating: Jake’s and Cooper’s Wine Bar
- Suburban Snacks: South Jersey Gets a Krispy Kreme
- Spiga Opens This Saturday in Midtown Village
- Chick’s Cafe Gets Social
- First Look At Osteria
- Top Notch Opens in Medford Today
- Apollo Pizza Is Becoming LaScala