Posted by Aubrey Nagle on September 19th, 2012
Starting this Thursday, September 20th and continuing every week, Chez Georges at Le Bec Fin will be holding a series of wine tastings for just $40 a person. Head sommelier Philippe Sauriat will choose a new set of wines based around a theme each week while chef Walter Abrams will prepare canapes to pair with the wines.
This week’s theme is old versus new world Syrah and Sauriat will be on hand to educate his guests on the 4-6 wines that they will be tasting. The tasting will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sub $100 cost-certainty at Le Be Fin, we’ll be checking it out.
To get in on the action call 215-567-1000.
Chez Georges at Le Bec Fin [Facebook]
Le Bec Fin
1523 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Julia Child Week at Le Bec Fin
- Annotated Menu: Le Bec Fin’s Chez Georges
- Perrier Gets His Name Back, Chez Georges Is Now Le Bar at Le Bec Fin
- Meet the Purveyors on Food Day at Chez Georges
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 3: Chez Georges at Le Bec Fin
- Lunch at Le Bec-Fin, Dinner at Chez Georges
- Tomorrow Night: Pairings on the Parkway
- What’s Happening at Le Bec-Fin
- Pairings on the Parkway at Milk & Honey Cafe