Posted by Foobooz on September 20th, 2012
A week ago Eater reported that beer dude Matt Scheller had left Farmers’ Cabinet. We held off on reporting it, call it a case of Farmers’ Cabinet people are leaving fatigue or maybe we were just waiting for the next boot to drop. And what do you know ….
Jack Curtin is reporting that Mike Hiller (a brewer who was brewing at Farmers’ Cabinet’s Virginia brewery, Cabinet Artisanal Brewhouse) says a dozen beers were dumped out. A poster on RateBeer.com added a bit more detail, saying it was the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and the TTB who ordered the dumping.
- Brewers Bouncing
- Pep Rally for Session Beers at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Shakeup At Farmers’ Cabinet (Again)
- The Butcher and The Brewer Is Closing
- Shakespeare With Your Cocktails
- One of a Kind Beer Event Tonight
- Tasting Menu at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Farmers’ Cabinet Hosting Brooklyn Bar