Posted by Foobooz on September 21st, 2012
Anwar Morgan of Sbraga won the cocktail contest at last night’s Rittenhouse Row Fall Festival. His winning drink combined Knob Creek Rye, a maple bacon rim and a smoked cinnamon stick into the winning Log Cabin cocktail.
Pictured: Southern Wine & Spirits’ Stephen Jamieson, Anwar Morgan, Melody Binder (Southern Wine & Spirits) with Kevin Sbraga and Jessica Beavin, Eastern PA Division Director at Southern Wine & Spirits.
Knob Creek Rye, Dolin S.V., maple, lemon juice, black walnut bitters. Served in a cinnamon smoked glass with a rim of applewood smoked bacon, maple powder and maple sugar.
Photo by HughE Dillon
- Check Out Sbraga’s Wine Dinner Menu
- Emmanuelle Offers Sophistication Off the Piazza
- High Praise for Sbraga
- Special Cocktails for Restaurant Week at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Sbraga Announces 2013 Chefs Counter Tasting Menu Schedule
- Sbraga Is Now Open
- Kevin Sbraga Picks a Spot
- Kevin Sbraga Doing A (Belated) Top Chef Victory Lap
- Winter Cocktail Menu at Lemon Hill