Posted by Foobooz on September 21st, 2012
Former Meme owner and chef David Katz will be heading to Tavro 13 in New Jersey with Terence Feury. Michael Klein says Katz will help with the opening and will develop the wine list.
As for Katz’s Meme location, a liquor license has popped up registered to Dan Clark, owner of nearby Pub & Kitchen. No word yet on whether this will wind up being the Bedford Cafe concept the P&K team wanted to open at 20th and Kater. That plan was short-circuited when neighbors, who were against the cafe, bought the building themselves.
Chef Chat: David Katz to New Jersey [The Insider]
Fitler Dining Room
2201 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- Meme’s Fried Chicken to Make a Reappearance
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- David Katz Goes to the Poconos
- Bedford’s A Go
- Fried Chicken *Night* at Meme
- Tonight: 4-Course Paired Beer Dinner With David Katz at a.kitchen
- Sneak Preview: January Schedule at Cook
- Spotted: Letter to Neighbors at 2201 Spruce Street
- Meme fried chicken pops up today at American Sardine Bar