Posted by Foobooz on September 21st, 2012
Michael Klein is reporting that Christopher Lee, who earned four-bells while manning the kitchen at Stephen Starr’s Striped Bass is returning to Philadelphia. Lee is partnering up at Salt+Pepper with another Starr vet, Joe Massara. Salt+Pepper remains open and a timeframe for Lee’s concept to open.
Back in December of 2011, Drew Lazor sat at the same table as Lee and discovered that the then executive chef at New York’s Aureole wanted to return to Philadelphia to execute a seafood concept.
Christopher Lee confirms his return to Philly [The Insider]
1623 E. Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia, PA
Related Tags: Christopher Lee
- Christopher Lee Wants to Bring a New Striped Bass to Philadelphia
- Chris Lee To Open Sophia On East Passyunk Avenue
- With Sophia’s, Christopher Lee Has Returned to Philly. Kinda
- Philly-ism Loves Christopher Lee at 1623
- Christopher Lee’s Sophia’s Settles Into A Family-Style Groove
- Gastronaut: New York State of Mind
- Two New Happy Hours on East Passyunk
- Quick Bites: What We Missed in the Last Week