Posted by Foobooz on September 24th, 2012
It’ll be a Sausage Fest at Point Breeze’s American Sardine Bar this Saturday. Chef Scott Schroeder kicks off the fun at 4 p.m. featuring sausage dishes from thirteen chefs. It will also be a bit of a Hop Chef reunion as Rittenhouse Tavern, Stateside, Le Virtu, Ela and Schroeder’s South Philly Taproom will all be representing.
in addition to the sausage there will also be an extensive selection of Oktoberfest beers pouring.
American Sardine Bar
1800 Federal St, Philadelphia, PA
- Dogfish Head Beer Dinner at American Sardine Bar
- Annotated Menu: Scott Schroeder at American Sardine Bar
- Oktoberfest Dinner with Special Guests at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Drew Lazor’s Dad’s Sandwich Now on the Menu at American Sardine Bar
- Two Bell Review for American Sardine Bar
- Labor Day Industry Night at Amis with Scott Schroeder
- So American Sardine Bar Might Be Open
- Tonight: People’s Champ Bologna at American Sardine Bar
- Sausage Fest 2012 at Standard Tap