Posted by Foobooz on September 24th, 2012
On Friday, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed into law legislation to help out Jersey’s craft beer industry. The bill Christie signed will help New Jersey brewers the ability to operate more like brewers in New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Among the improvements in the new law:
- Brewpubs can now distribute offsite. Previously, brewpubs could only sell beer at the brewpub.
- Companies can now own more than just two brewpubs in the state.
- Breweries can sell beer at their brewery for consumption on site or for off-site.
- Production breweries can now offer samples of their beers on and off site.
- Flying Fish Testing New Brewery, are Samples Next?
- Hooray Beer! New Jersey Passes Legislation That Makes (Most) People Happy
- Iron Hill Brewing’s Tenth Location Will Be In Voorhees
- Garden State Beer Festival
- Beer Vs. Wine
- Beer, Battleships And Crabs
- Liquor Bill Means Changes
- Iron Hill and Flying Fish’s Collaboration Beer Debuts Tonight
- Vault’s First Brewing Day