Posted by Foobooz on September 25th, 2012
Winemaker Agostino Lenci seems to be in Philadelphia a lot. He hit a couple spots up including Sbraga when he was here in March. Now he’s back and will be at Amis this Wednesday, September 26th.
Lenci is visiting from Tuscany and will be guest sommelier for the evening. Amis is offering flights of three wines for $20 all evening. So head down to the bar at Amis for the wine and conversation or make dinner reservations and enjoy the wines with Chef Brad Spence’s pairing suggestions.
Morellino di Scansano “Heba”
A flight of 3 wines will be $20 and will also available individually by the glass.
412 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Guest Sommelier Tonight at Amis
- Amis Offers Meatless Monday Dinner Menu
- Brad Spence, Peter McAndrews and Han Chiang Go Around Town NSFW
- Tonight: So Can You Eat at Amis for $35?
- Check Out Sbraga’s Wine Dinner Menu
- Black Pepper Sausage at Amis
- Amis, Sycamore Hosting Pig Dinners This Week
- Labor Day Industry Night at Amis with Scott Schroeder
- Bibou Celebrating Its Birthday and Industry Night