Posted by Foobooz on September 25th, 2012
The biggest Center City Restaurant Week yet is set to begin on Sunday, September 30th. 132 restaurants will be participating this time around on the $35 prixe fix dinners and $20 lunches. We’ve updated our Restaurant Week Guide for Fall 2012 to help you get the most out of the 12-day long week.
Check out the guide for stars of Restaurant Week and which restaurants are just going through the motions.
Want to get extra courses at a BYOB that has vegetarian options? Only Foobooz can make it as easy as clicking three buttons.
- All New for Winter 2013, the Foobooz Guide to Restaurant Week
- Your Guide To Restaurant Week, Freshly Updated
- Our Guide to Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Sets Records
- Restaurant Week Sets Fall Dates, Record Number of Participants
- Restaurant Week Freshens Up
- Marc Vetri on Restaurant Week #PHLRW
- Save The Date
- Follow Restaurant Week on Twitter #PHLRW