Posted by Jason Sheehan on September 27th, 2012
Yes, there have been some delays. Yes, the official world premier of this very Philadelphian movie ended up happening in Monaco. But now, at long last, Philly’s beer movie, Beeradelphia, is having its day in the city where it belongs.
Tonight, at World Cafe Live, Philly Philms and Chest Bump Entertainment will be rolling out the red carpet for the American premier of Beeradelphia. And to do it right, they’re actually showing the thing twice–once in a VIP premier from 5pm-8pm for cast, crew and a select few lucky members of the beer-drinking public, and then again from 8:30-10:45 for everyone else. Tickets and more information about the screenings (including happy hour and swag bag details) can be found at the World Cafe Live Beeradelphia Premier page. And if you want to know just exactly what you’re getting into, there’s a trailer for the movie after the jump.
Nice, right? I’m getting thirsty just watching that.
Beeradelphia [Official website]
World Cafe Live [Event page]
- World Cafe Live Happy Hours
- A.D. Amorosi Bartends Tonight At World Cafe Live
- Wine Fest At World Cafe Live
- 50 Best Restaurants Readers’ Choice Winner
- Why Are a Bunch of Philadelphia Chefs Heading to Cooperstown?
- Suburban Snacks: DiBruno Expansion, Vetri Chef to Jersey & More
- Grilled Cheese & Beer at World Cafe Live
- Grilled Cheese & Beer
- Quick Bites