Posted by Arthur Etchells on September 28th, 2012
Last night I checked out The Mildred on 8th Street and came away quite impressed. The creamy vitello tonnato, the scallops with roasted carrots and our main courses of quail with braised lentils, rib of beef with a clever parmesan trenne and hanger steak with pleasing potatoes anna were all worth ordering again.
The dining room was bustling, the diners looked happy. Check it out if you haven’t already.
The Mildred [Official Site]
825 S. 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- The Mildred Starts Weekend Brunch
- Tale of the Tape: The Mildred
- Mildred Now Offering Prix Fixe Sundays with This Oven Roasted Quail
- The Mildred Filled with Potential
- More Details on Mike Santoro’s The Mildred
- Enamel and Iron Star Alongside Michael Santoro’s Cooking at the Mildred
- Two Bells for The Mildred
- The Mildred Adds Happy Hour Starting Tonight
- Food to Keep the Neighbors Coming Back at the Mildred