Posted by Foobooz on September 28th, 2012
The Center City Federal Donuts is set to open on
Wednesday, October 3rd Tuesday, October 2nd. The location at 1632 Sansom Street aims to be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily or when the fried chicken runs out.
The new location will have ten counter-seats and completely different donut and chicken flavors from the Pennsport location.
Monday, the FedNuts crew will be hosting a dry run. Email email@example.com for a chance to get some free chicken and donuts without what are sure to be some legendary lines.
Federal Donuts [Official Site]
Federal Donuts Sansom Street
1630 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA
- First Bite: The Chicken at Federal Donuts on Sansom Street
- New Federal Donuts Coming to Sansom Street
- A Peek Inside the New Federal Donuts
- Federal Donuts to Open This Summer
- Federal Donuts Is Open
- Federal Donuts Adding Fried Chicken Dinner on Weekends
- BREAKING: Federal Donuts Pushes Up Opening
- More Federal Donuts Coming Your Way Soon
- A Brilliant Simplicity