Posted by Jason Sheehan on October 1st, 2012
Okay, so we just got back from our second visit of the day to the new Federal Donuts on Sansom Street, and despite the haze of our donut-and-fried-chicken-induced comas, we have returned with happy news for all.
Despite all the reporting (including our own) that FedNuts 2.0 was going to be opening to the public for the first time on Wednesday, Michael Solomonov and his team have decided that they are prepared enough, anxious enough and psyched up enough that they’re going to soft open tomorrow at 7am with hot, fresh donuts for the people of Philadelphia (fried chicken orders will begin being taken at 11am).
This was an 11th-hour, executive decision, literally made while we were standing at the counter trying to muster the gumption to walk back to Foobooz World HQ, but the FedNuts team is ready.
The question is, are you?
- Working The Graveyard Shift At Federal Donuts
- First Bite: The Chicken at Federal Donuts on Sansom Street
- More Federal Donuts Coming Your Way Soon
- Live From Federal Donuts
- Federal Donuts on Sansom Street Sets Opening Date
- Federal Donuts Officially Headed to Citizens Bank Park
- Go Here Now: Federal Donuts Is Serving Up The Chicken
- Federal Donuts Wiped Out in Avalanche of Demand
- Federal Donuts Adding Fried Chicken Dinner on Weekends