Posted by Foobooz on October 1st, 2012
This morning when we were heading over to Federal Donuts, we snapped the above photo through a scratch in the window at the forthcoming Corner/Foodery build-out at 1710 Sansom Street.
As we took the photo a big burly guy bellowed at us, asking what we were doing. When we responded we were checking out the progress he told us that he was protesting the construction.
When we returned to Federal Donuts a couple of hours later, a couple of Cease and Desist placards were taped to the doors.
We guess unions still do have some clout in this town.
- Pssst, Corner Foodery Is Now Open
- The Corner Foodery Celebrates Its Grand Opening this Afternoon
- Tonight: Free Allagash Tasting at Corner Foodery
- Monk’s Cafe Update
- Corner Foodery in Pictures (and the Menu Too)
- A Peek Inside the New Federal Donuts
- We’re Talking About Parking
- First Bite: The Chicken at Federal Donuts on Sansom Street
- New Federal Donuts Coming to Sansom Street