Posted by Foobooz on October 1st, 2012
The Philadelphia Inquirer dedicated 690 words to DiNic’s decision to change bread providers from Carangi to Sarcone’s? Why? Because its that freaking important. The roast pork sandwich at DiNic’s in the Reading Terminal Market was recently named the best sandwich in America by Adam Richman.
Over the past couple of months the stand has been serving up both Carangi and Sarcone’s. Yesterday was the first all Sarcone’s day at DiNic’s. What does it mean for business? Sarcone’s is looking at delivering more than 1200 rolls on a “moderately busy” day.
Philly’s star sandwich takes on a new roll [Philadelphia Inquirer]
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- Sandwich Perfection At DiNic’s
- Reading Terminal Renovations Update with Opening Date for Molly Malloy’s
- Musical Stalls at Reading Terminal
- Last Weekend for McRib but We Have a Better Idea
- Down With the McRib, Long Live the Boneless Rib Sandwich
- Harry Ochs Out at Terminal After 105 Years