Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 1st, 2012
Do you really only live once? Odd Fellows, located on 1201 Spruce Street, is trying to defy that notion with their revamped storefront, now called YOLO (as in, You Only Live Once). Yes, they are Drake fans.
Under new ownership, YOLO plans on revamping their entire menu and focusing primarily on brunch options and baked goods. While their coffee menu will experience little change, their coffee provider, formerly Counter Culture, will now be the local Green Street Coffee.
While you can presently stop by the cafe for your caffeine fix, YOLO will be having an official menu tasting this Wednesday, October 3rd, open to the public.
Odd Fellows Cafe [Facebook]
Photo via Dan McQuade
1201 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Oh No, YOLO Closes After Three Months
- YOLO Is Toast
- Green Line Cafe Coming to Center City
- Inquirer Goes Crazy For Coffee
- Weekly Specials at Odd Fellows Cafe
- Tonight: Milkboy Is Open
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Cake & the Beanstalk to Replace Flying Monkey
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location