Posted by Foobooz on October 2nd, 2012
Jose Garces alums Tim Spinner and Brian Sirhal are opening their third spot together. After the successes of La Calaca Feliz in Fairmount and Cantina Feliz in Fort Washington, the pair is aiming for Taqueria Feliz in Manayunk.
Michael Klein reports that the third Mexican spot will be a “South Philly-style Mexican taqueria” with liquor license on Main Street in Manayunk. The restaurant will open at 4410 Main Street, in the space that was at one time slated to be Cervisia from the Belvedere Restaurant Group (Tapestry, Agiato).
Numero tres for the Feliz Duo [The Insider]
4410 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Update: Agiato: It’s Open, It’s Closed, It’s Open, It’s Closed, It’s Open
- La Calaca Feliz Is Working for Fairmount
- Blind Item: Manayunk Restaurant/Bar
- La Calaca Feliz Sues Ambler’s Taco Feliz for Trademark Infringement
- More News From Cantina Feliz: A Review, An (Eventual) Expansion And The Blessing Of A Former Boss
- Gemelli Opens in Manayunk
- La Calaca Feliz Lands Three Bells
- Dealing With Irene In Manayunk
- Quick Bites