Posted by Jason Sheehan on October 2nd, 2012
As we mentioned yesterday, Michael Solomonov decided yesterday to open his new Federal Donuts on Sansom Street a day early–which means today. That picture up there? That was taken about five minutes ago. And as you’ll notice there is no line.
Which means that if you’re interested in fresh donuts and fried chicken, you should really get there right now, before the lunch crowds descend.
So yes, run.
Related Tags: Federal Donuts
- BREAKING: Federal Donuts Pushes Up Opening
- Federal Donuts Is Open
- Federal Donuts Adding Fried Chicken Dinner on Weekends
- Federal Donuts Wiped Out in Avalanche of Demand
- Working The Graveyard Shift At Federal Donuts
- First Bite: The Chicken at Federal Donuts on Sansom Street
- More Federal Donuts (and Chicken) Details
- More Federal Donuts Coming Your Way Soon
- New Federal Donuts Coming to Sansom Street