Posted by Foobooz on October 2nd, 2012
In late August we alerted our fine readers that the Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen was in its final days. And last night was indeed the last night you could order the bone marrow-glazed meal on a bun.
Tonight a new menu debuts at Pub & Kitchen full of tempting fall dishes and just a single burger. The $18 sandwich is a Creekstone Farms custom dry-aged blend patty, topped with double-cut bacon, pickled red onions and Shropshire blue cheese, served on a Hudson Bakery challah roll.
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
- The Windsor Dies on Thursday!
- Pub & Kitchen Shuffles Menu
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- Summer Menu at Pub and Kitchen
- Foobooz TV: An Interview with Pub & Kitchen’s “Jonny Mac”
- Frankford Hall Winterizes, Burgerizes
- Best of Philly Voting Ends Monday, P&K Giving Away Burgers Today
- Rhetoric Heats Up in Burger Bracket
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 at 10:48 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.