Posted by Foobooz on October 2nd, 2012
Here’s the 2011 liquor purchasers in Philadelphia for 2011. This factors out wine purchases from the state. All that tequila really runs up the bill at El Vez. Note, this isn’t what the bars sold the alcohol for, but rather how much they purchased it for from the PLCB.
|Rank||Business||Total Spirits Money Spent|
Want to play around with the full list of 200 top wine and spirits purchasers in Philadelphia for 2011? Check out our sortable chart of the Top 200 PLCB Licensees for Philadelphia in 2011.
- Infographic: It’s a Party at PHL
- Del Frisco’s Bought Over $1 Million In Wine and Booze Last Year
- Pros and Cons of Latest Liquor Privatization Bill
- PLCB Privatization Gutted
- Rhuby To Hit Shelves This Week
- Just As Karl Marx Would Have Wanted It
- The Foobooz Top 50 Bars for 2011
- This Weekend: Beware the Liquor Police
- University City Will Get a New Liquor Store