Posted by Foobooz on October 3rd, 2012
Beddia is a familiar face around town having worked at South Philadelphia Taproom, Tria, Osteria and Zavino to name a few.
Michael Klein reports that Beddia’s brick-lined Montague deck will be turning out pizzas in early 2013.
Old-fashioned pizza for Fishtown [The Insider]
115 E Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Opening Tonight: Pizzeria Beddia in Fishtown
- It’s a Pizza Craze All Over Philadelphia
- Adam Erace Swoons for Pizzeria Beddia
- Pizzeria Beddia Is Getting In On The Bread Game
- Gennaro’s Tomato Pie Coming To Passyunk, West Passyunk
- Two Bells for Fishtown’s Pizza Brain
- Tonight: Pizza Olympics
- Mission Impizzable: What’s Your Favorite Pizza Joint?
- Pizza Brain Bakes First Pizza Sets Opening Date