Posted by Jason Sheehan on October 4th, 2012
I’m not all that interested in knowing that you spent two months picking herbs at Noma, and three months scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush at Alinea. I would prefer to hear that you cooked at a bar for the last three years and can make a medium-rare hamburger like nobody’s business. That’s something I can work with.
Related Tags: Marc Vetri
- Marc Vetri the … Blogger?
- Marc Vetri on Osteria Moorestown
- Line(s) of the Week: Marc Vetri, Michael Klein, and Yer Mom
- Marc Vetri Serves Up Horse Meat On the Huffington Post
- Marc Vetri On Eataly Philadelphia: “Something Awesome Will Happen” at 8th and Market
- Alla Spina Is Adding a Burger
- Marc Vetri Opening Pizzeria Vetri On Callowhill Street
- Can Marc Vetri Save School Lunch?
- Vetri Team Saluted by Alex’s Lemonade Stand