Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 8th, 2012
With the changing of the season often comes a change in menu, and Watkins Drinkery is no stranger to this. The South Philadelphia bar has revamped its menu for the fall, lead by new chef Dieu Du, who succeeds former chef Jennifer Choplin who is now at The Butcher and the Brewer. The fall menu includes a series of autumn-inspired plates chef Dieu Du hopes will leave you thirsty for more.
Notable autumn highlights:
- Vegan Autumnal Salad with arugula, persimmon, pear, almond, and lime vinaigrette
- Crispy Pheasant Leg with over wilted watercress and a soy maple glaze
- House Made Sausage Sandwich featuring the chef’s seasonal selection with accompaniments and bread also chosen by the chef.
This new menu is effective immediately, so be sure to drop by Watkins Drinkery to try one of their seasonal options.
Watkins Drinkery [Official Site]
1712 S 10th St, Philadephia, PA
- Watkins Drinkery Has Something for Everyone from the Vegan to the Hunter
- New Chef, New Menu at Watkins Drinkery
- Watkins Drinkery Gets a New Chef, Menu
- Watkins Drinkery Adds Some Spring Options
- Watkins Drinkery Debuts Summer Menu
- Fond’s New Menu Has Us Salivating
- Time for Fall
- Jason Goodman’s New Menu at the Farmers’ Cabinet
- Stateside Adds Lunch
This entry was posted on Monday, October 8th, 2012 at 3:27 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.