Posted by Foobooz on October 8th, 2012
Rouge‘s Rob Wasserman and Sampan‘s chef Michael Schulson are opening their spacious American bistro The Saint James tomorrow at Suburban Square in Ardmore.
Schulson has created the menu with Matt Moon who has previously worked with Schulson and will oversee the menu as executive chef. The menu will include everything from chicken noodle soup to a special lobster risotto on Mondays.
Prices range from $8 to $22. Drinks offered will include wines at $8 to $15 per glass as well as by the bottle for $35 and up. Beers and cocktails will range from $5 to$18.
The restaurant will seat 120 guests and the outdoor seating area will fit another 65 guests. The Saint James will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to midnight and 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday. If Wasserman and Schulson’s aim hit their mark then the Main Line will have an affordable yet swanky new restaurant to flock to.
The Saint James Menu (PDF)
St. James Place and Coulter Ave , Ardmore, PA
- The Saint James Passes Health Inspection
- No Bells for Ardmore’s The Saint James – Is Location to Blame?
- Ouch! No Stars for the Saint James
- Menu Changes at St. James
- The Saint James Starts Weekend Brunch Service
- Matt Moon Out At the St. James
- Suburban Snacks: Schulson to Ardmore, Brew Pub to Collegeville
- Tired Hands Opens in Ardmore
- New Happy Hour Menu At The St. James