Posted by Foobooz on October 9th, 2012
Townhouse Restaurant & Wine Bar is coming to Commerce Square at 20th and Market. The recently renovated plaza has banners touting the restaurant’s arrival. Townhouse will take over the former Twenty21 (and for you happy hour revelers of yesteryear, Cutters) in the back corner of the plaza.
Townhouse also has a location in Baltimore where they have an admirable draft beer selection and forty tap lines. The restaurant is part of Restaurants-America, which owns a dozen restaurants nationwide. Expect an early 2013 opening date.
Townhouse Restaurant & Wine Bar [Official Site]
2001 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
- Center City’s Pagano’s Opens a Bar Today
- A.Kitchen Is Getting a Little Sister
- Pssst, Corner Foodery Is Now Open
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Get Ready for Cook, Coming to Rittenhouse in June
- Buca di Beppo To Become Howl at the Moon Piano Bar
- Federal Donuts on Sansom Street Sets Opening Date
- Photos Of What’s Opening Soon II
- It’s Official, Spike Mendelsohn’s Philadelphia Location of Good Stuff Eatery Will be on 18th Street