Posted by Foobooz on October 10th, 2012
During DesignPhiladelphia, which runs from today through October 14th, Shake Shack will host Shift Space Design and their installation of Fairmount Living Tiles, which allow anyone to easily create their own green roof or green space on a deck or patio. Shift Space has worked with Shake Shack previously, installing the living wall that covered the construction site and more recently, the planters that line the restaurant along its 20th Street side.
To celebrate this unique project, on Thursday, October 11th, from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Shake Shack is inviting everyone to come in for a special “Concrete by Design Shake Shack Tasting.”
Shake Shack will offer two complimentary custom-designed frozen custard concretes. Both were created in collaboration with Philadelphia’s own Nook Bakery & Coffee Bar and La Colombe.
- Nook’s Fall Look - Vanilla custard and a slice of graham cracker pumpkin pie from Nook Bakery
- La Colombe’s Espresso Session – Chocolate custard, La Colombe Nizza espresso beans, cannoli shells and cinnamon fudge sauce
2000 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Shake Shack Confirms
- Green Light for Construction at Shake Shack
- First Sign of Shake Shack
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Shake Shack’s Specials for Halloween
- Shake Shack Gets a Sign, We Animate the Progress
- Free Shake Shack Custard at Moonlit Movie Screening