Posted by Foobooz on October 10th, 2012
Hiro Ramen is opening tomorrow at 1102 Chestnut Street. The ramen spot will begin serving at 5 p.m. and follow up with regular lunch and dinner hours on Friday.
Hiro will serve several staple menu items but their namesake Hiro ramen will be updated bi-weekly as they search for new flavors and “discover their own cuisine.”
Hiro Ramen Hours:
Tuesday – Sunday Lunch: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tuesday – Sunday Dinner: 5 p.m. -11 p.m.
1102 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- A Hiro Ramen House Update
- Hiro Ramen Coming to Center City East
- Sushi and Ramen Coming to Chestnut Street
- Nom Nom Ramen Hopes to be Good to the Last Slurp
- Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
- Nom Nom Ramen Now Open for Lunch
- Summer Cold Noodle Special at Nom Nom Ramen
- Nom Nom Lives Up to Its Moniker
- Nom Nom Ramen Coming to Center City