Posted by Amanda Shulman on October 12th, 2012
Calling all Fishtown beer lovers. Bottle Bar East is opening the last weekend in October at 1308 Frankford Avenue. Bottle Bar East is a new take out craft beer retail shop and bar that offers a large selection of craft beer bottles and cans that you can take-out or drink-in. Featuring a six-tap bar, growlers, and a wall of coolers, Bottle Bar East is certain to have something for everyone.
Once you find your favorite brew, you can either bring it home to enjoy, or sip it by the in-house pool table and dart board with some fellow craft beer lovers. With take out, the party doesn’t have to stop once you leave; now the fun goes where you go. If you have your own growler, be sure to bring it, but if not, they’ll be selling growlers for $5. Growler fill price will vary. There are future plans to serve food, so stay tuned.
Bottle Bar East [Facebook]
Bottle Bar East
1308 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia
- Growlers Guide Updated as More and More Bars Get in the Spirit
- Bottle Bar East Is Open on Frankford Avenue
- Free First Friday Chimay at Bottle Bar East
- Foobooz Growler Guide Updated
- Bottle Bar East Introduces Food Menu
- Introducing Our Growler Guide
- Tonight: Allagash and Valley Shepherd Cheeses at Bottle Bar East
- Get Your Fill On Growlers
- Rex 1516 Pouring Reasonably Priced Beers, Filling Growlers