Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 12th, 2012
West Philadelphia, your crepe dreams have come true. Creperie and espresso bar Cafe Rue 52 is having its grand opening today, from 3 to 6 p.m.
While the cafe has already been open for a few weeks, today is your chance to meet the staff members, get your face painted, and even ride a pony. While these events are only till 6, free coffee is being served all day with the purchase of a food item and other food specials are being offered.
Cafe Rue 52 [Official]
Cafe Rue 52
503 S. 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19143
- New Openings on Baltimore Avenue
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- La Petite Dauphine Opens Tomorrow
- Adam Erace Reviews West Philly’s Rue 52
- Cafe L’Aube Adds New In-House Roaster
- It’s National Coffee Day, Celebrate with Free Coffee
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Inquirer Goes Crazy For Coffee
- Grind Report